Dr. Sanjay Chugh is a Senior Consultant Neuro-Psychiatrist. He completed his M.B.B.S. and then M.D. in Psychiatry in 1991. He has been running his own private consultancy practice ever since.
In several areas, Dr. Chugh has trained under and collaborated with leading institutes and practitioners of different specialities at a global level. He has trained at the Harvard Medical School, Medical University of South Carolina and also trained with Dr. Brian Weiss in USA and Dr. George O’Neil in Australia.
His areas of specialization are:
· Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimualtion (rTMS)
· Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS)
· Addiction Medicine
· Ultra Rapid Detoxification from Drugs & Alcohol
· Use of Implantable Naltrexone & Disulfiram
· Extra-Corporeal Sound Wave Therapy (ESWT) for Impotence
· Use of Botox for Depression
· Past Life Regression Therapy
· Adult Psychiatry
· Child / Adolescent / Geriatric Psychiatry
Dr. Chugh has written several columns in leading newspapers and magazines in India over the last two decades. He has also been a regular and active participant on several channels on television and radio in connection with mental health issues.
Request an online appointment with Dr. Sanjay Chugh and consult him live on OyeHelp.com